Oh my.......I had no idea it would feel like time was lost in the hairdressers yesterday.
My poor sister, unaware of the full extent of 'Post Natal HAIR hell' (mine fell out btw, it was dry as a bone for an age....) made the big mistake of putting chemicals on her hair....Kazaaam!!!! Her hair became matted like a wet rug and took hours to comb out.
She only lost a bit of her hair, cleverly disguised as layers now, but it was a traumatic few hours. The rest of the evening was mostly spent sleeping.....
Well I can't say that my very first Salon trip with my daughter would be like that but it went well anyway and she liked her hair.
Today is a lazy day, we will be popping out soon shopping but she got to chat to Emo kid today which made her really happy...*sigh* when I think of all the connections that have been taken away from her because of her father's resentment against me.....well, I am not going to dwell on that, I don't want to get upset today, we are having such a lovely time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment