Friday, 26 April 2013

Strange days.....

After so long living with negativity and pessimism, I am so grateful for the community I am building up around me that are so upbeat and happy, however,  I was ever so upset the other day by being exposed to some rather awful attitudes from some people on an online community I was a part of and I realised...wow, I am SO not used to this, I am surrounded by fellow crazies and eccentrics, how unexpectedly unpleasant to be faced with narrow minded mainstream thinking.  I was not happy about leaving the community because it took up a lot of my time and I was enjoying the sharing and togetherness but now I am feeling better about it because I don't have to be exposed to that sort of negativity and unpleasantness.

Funny enough it means that I have had far more time on my hands to dedicate to the Poly community again and wow, that has really taken off, I have had some amazing conversations, debate and mental exercises recently in the Poly community, it has been wonderful and strangely I feel I have matured a wee bit in my approach and reasoning.  That is not to say the sarky cow is dead!!!  No way, she is still live and kicking but I have definitely taken the time to be more compassionate and tolerant (I know, that is shocking) of the clueless (It never ceases to amaze me how little some people know about this lifestyle before they start advertising).  On the plus side I have also made some amazing friends who have given me my faith back in Poly people, it has changed my whole outlook, truly.

 Life is pretty cool (besides the obvious), the sun is shining (over 20 degrees today) and I am feeling the love right now.....


No comments:

Post a Comment