Friday, 31 January 2014

The House of women

I have now asked two male friends in the Poly scene whether they "Sure they want to be Polygamous"  Because I think they are mad!  Houseful of women.....how can men take it I don't know?

So, I am in a house with my mother, my mother's bff, my last remaining Aunt who I haven't seen in some years and is clearly bonkers, my sister and our little ones.....all female....it is like estrogen overload in this house.

Not only that out of the seven females, four of them are water signs, poor mum's bff and me (the babe is an earth but doesn't really notice this sort of thing) we are living in that weird highly strung, high maintenance drama that Water females seem to create like the rest of us create carbon dioxide.

But it is all good because there are three reception rooms in this house and right now, I am in one of them, taking advantage of the fact that no one else is up here!


Because of the jet lag and the fact that I am a nightowl has combined to make me this freak who is still awake at what is half five UK time.but the baby is actually asleep and has been for two hours, I rarely have that much quiet time and I am taking advantage of it by blogging and reading articles by the always stimulating Louise Leontiades!  If I have any more time time I may even do some homework....how is that for not frittering away my me time.  *sigh* I would still rather have no alone time and my aunt back.  :(


No comments:

Post a Comment