Saturday, 15 February 2014

Back again

Hey everyone,

Sorry for being a bit quiet, I have been so busy and it felt hard to concentrate on a blog post because every quiet time I got sad about my Aunt, so instead I just did not have quiet time, I spent almost every waking moment either chasing the baby, talking poly to near hysteric levels in poly groups or studying.....

But I am more able to think now, everything is feeling more normal, maybe I am out of my natural  mourning period, but that is quite awful isn't it?  A mourning period of a month? I am not a nice person.

Anyway, I am coming to the end of my studies on one course and just started my second course (sewing). I can't believe that I will have all the evenings to myself again.

So, I have this thing happening and with my birthday recently (urgh) I am still trying to work out a date for the US but I am ticked off that my bathroom isn't going to be started until next month...urgh again! :( Too close to the Spring break and my fare goes up 700 fold!

No comments:

Post a Comment