Monday, 26 January 2015

Sorry x 100

I have been a terrible blogger, definitely worse since the birth of the baby and even more so in recent months.  Going to America is time intensive as I am outside of my normal routine and had a pretty bad internet connection at both my friends house and my mothers.

My sister is having a hard time living with my mother and I think the realisation has hit that she will not be moving out any time soon, I OTOH have decided (again) that moving is not the right choice for me.  I mean, I would move for love yes, but I will not move over as a single parent.  I have a wonderful (and secure) life here, I am not leaving it for something worse.

So with that decision made, I am  looking forward to investing myself in a future here, which includes having the life I want, getting back into my hobby (more about that on my Vintage and Historical blog) and raising my little family.  Life is good, I am not going to spoil that by aiming for a life I just do...not...want.  The American me was the teenage me, when life seemed easier anyway and I did not know the value of what I had. 

The grown up me is the one seeped in the history and magic of this Island.  A place where I have the kind of stimulation I need and I definitely do not want to live with my mother....ever.  EVER.

So, poly wise...who knows if I will ever live in a plural family again? I mean.....polygamists in this countries don't grow on trees, especially ones who like completely insane, old,sarcastic fat single mothers but.....a relationship is not my main priority in life, the needs I have can be met in other ways and I am not really looking anyway, I have always had the policy of....see what finds you, but don't hang around waiting for it.

And I won't.  I will be getting on with my life. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment