Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Sex and the single girl part trois.....The Sun and the Moon.

Yanno, after I posted the Vampire post I finally got to see the third Hobbit film, tbh I had forgotten I had not seen it but of course it was around the time I was travelling and I did not have a baby sitter etc so...I had missed seeing it in the cinema and totally forgot about it.

Seemed I was half asleep when I watched the second installment too because I don't recall King Thranduil very much at all and he is rather attractive. 





Now, I have actually seen a wee bit of Lee Pace before this (I watched a bit of Pushing Daisies and more recently an episode where he guest starred and guess what, he is a nice looking guy but I don't fancy him at all.  I mean he is 6'5 which is nice for a tall girl but he is just an ordinary guy...Thranduil is like a haughty royal Adonis....and that is when I realised....the Elves (LOTR stylee)....well they are just bloodless Vampires really aren't they? They are the yang to the vampire yin, they are the sun to their moon.  The Elves are Sunshine, vegan (ish...see notes*) and born of nature.  The vampires are darkness, killers and anti nature.


But ascetically they present in similar ways to Victorian Gothic Vampires.  Beautiful, Long hair, romantic clothing, haughty but whereas Elves are often Clad in Silver or white

Vampires are more often seen in rich colours and black.









My favourite vampire images are very close to how the Elves look funny how I never noticed before, I am so oblivious sometimes about my own desires, attractions and sensuality, I think I have an almost narcissistic desire to become that which I find desirable.  Maybe that is why this Elven/Vampiric look is something I have wanted for myself for such a long time?

So, in a mere few weeks Daniece goes to school f/t and the babe goes to nursery p/t.  I shall finally have time on my hands to invest in myself.  I shall chronicle my progress in my other blog as this is not the place for it here as I am well aware that this sex and the single girl series has been seriously lacking in sex... :p  Nor have I spoken much about Poly recently. I want to invest in me for a bit and besides taking care of the babe, I don't want anyone else to take from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment