Monday, 22 November 2010

Update for Monday

Girl is doing a bit better but probably won't be out for a week + and will need some follow up care, we are not sure she will be able to go back to school this year.

Only got to speak to a paediatrician for a few minutes and he seemed a bit clueless so did not gain as much knowledge as I would have liked.

It was an easier day today at least, the girl was less agitated and upset and spent most of it sleeping.  I did not get back to the flat until after 10pm.  I gave my sis the colic meds she asked for and got to see Deniece, who is such a cute baby.

I might be at the flat for two weeks or more and really don't have the time or energy to think about blogging so things might be slow and dull for a while, it is not just blogging I don't have the time to do much else like cook meals, clean the flat or shop, I don't have any clothes even and I don't have time to shop for any new ones, I have the money, just not the time, tomorrow I go to the hospital for 8am and I don't know when I will leave, my sister can't help because she needs caring for herself...I am so tired and I have only been here two nights...yikes.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that your daughter is starting to feel a litle beter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachael.
    She is much better than she has been, she has been wanting to converse more recently. My only concern is the blood clot now, she is going to need months of follow up care.

    ReplyDelete