Friday, 24 December 2010

Still coughing.............

But have managed slightly more of an online presence now than a couple of days ago.  My girl is doing very well physically which has made me more happy than I can possibly express in words.  I am ever so happy in general, even though I feel so damned crook (ill). I accept that I am just simply not as beguiling as usual and my partners just have to cope with my ill looking, mucus sputtering, frizzy haired self!  No, it isn't attractive ;o)





I talked to my mother and sister on the phone today.  They haven't killed each other yet but it is only a matter of time I suppose...how those two are going to live together on a semi regular basis I'll never know!
Still my mother is ok, asked me a lot of irrelevant (and annoying) questions about whether the people up there (grrrr) are treating my girl well 'Why no mother, she gets beaten and starved every day, the abuse is horrendous' but on the whole she is ok.  My sister is getting tired of my mother trying to manage her parenting 'The baby NEEDS talcum powder.....' Oh vey.....what a situation I will be going back to next week.  I only hope I have recovered by then so I don't feel so ill, I don't think I could handle any stress right now.

On the upside I have managed to rope another friend in for a spring time visit and did it all via the medium of typing, therefore saving my voicebox and my lungs from any more abuse due to this horrid illness.

Yippee.....................

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you feel like death.
    I hope you are on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks DW, I am feeling much better now.
    Coughing is almost over.
    x

    ReplyDelete