Sunday, 2 September 2012

Mother here...

Ok, at this very moment, my dear Mama is sleeping in my living room after a terribly busy day in which we went all over the 02 and saw the British Music experience, which was great fun....it also had a Bob Marley exhibition and that was a surprise for my mum.  After we ate Thai (sister and I shared the Veg set menu).  Despite me losing my rag with her come paying time, it was a relatively drama free day but I am SO wiped out.....this week really has been trying.

And so.....onto next week, one occupied only  with the Poly meet up and Administrative work for the business....oh how I look forward to it!

Socially things are not up to much, there is some vintage stuff coming up but I don't know what exactly I will be doing and there will be time to see BF and G around, but not major plans yet and no event to specifically look forward to. So really it is the calm before the storm of babysitting Deniece which is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment