Thursday, 30 August 2012

Back...............

I am sorry, I just could not face posting anything, camping always takes it all out of me.
My muscles have been killing me and I am a bit sniffly from  sleeping out of doors, but yesterday's day of total veggiing out has done me some good. and now I am back on form!

It was so wonderful seeing my old friends, many of whom are so cool about my lifestyle. I feel really blessed that I know so many fun people doing such a fun hobby.  It was sorely missed.  

 My mother is here now but spending more time with her friends.  I will see her tomorrow though. She sounds very well though, happy....must be all that new NRE.

 I am spending a great deal of spare time trying to support BF, who is going through a hard time at the moment. I sometimes wonder how much her life might be improved by a more non-monogamist mindset but she is really so traditional when it comes to romance. 




No comments:

Post a Comment