Gosh I am a little worried, family are still in Maryland and I know that the trees falling down have freaked my Uncle out, he had to leave the hospital because the travelling was so precarious. I know the Hospital will be ok, I mean, they are fairly sturdy buildings aren't they? No, I am more worried about my Uncle and Nanny in a regular house.
Then my cousin turned up on FB this am, I totally forgot she lived in New York now....grrrr....another person to stress about. I hope they are well, but I did hear the eye of the storm has passed now thank goodness.
I am a bit down, my aunt will have a long recuperation and I miss my family. Without my girl here the holidays seem lifeless. My sister is not really into Samhain/Halloween and although I will be spending the evening itself with BF who always has a lot of fun usually, she is going through a great deal of stress right now I know the evening will not be the same, well that is change I suppose. I suppose I am getting increasingly dissatisfied with the status quo at the moment, perhaps because I can see a future laid out that is not really what I wanted out of life. I am quite unsure about my journey at the moment and all I know is I need more.
.
Tuesday, 30 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment