Wednesday, 6 February 2013

I am beginning to regret

Putting the wrong birth year on my profiles, especially when it looks as if I am older than I am.....it seems the older I get the worse that seem!! ;)  Anyhow, yes, one year older and non the wiser I think(harhar).  Anyhow it was a nice evening being treated to dinner by BFF and she stayed over so we had some nice talking time, it was really nice to catch up with her, I am worried about the stress she is going through with the separation, but she seems well enough otherwise.

I am completely exhausted though and I am a little bit frustrated at my sister hypochondria by proxy. I am babysitting Deniece who I love dearly but she is supposedly unwell....but, she isn't!!!! There is nothing wrong with her, she running her like a demon and I have just made a Doctors appointment this child does not actually need. (She has nappy rash) she isn't dying.

This is just too much....really I am going to have to speak to her about this paranoia, especially when she is expecting me to do her running around.

No comments:

Post a Comment