Thursday, 16 May 2013

Project that has come to fruition

Dear readers (all 5 of you!) project was completed last Saturday and resulted in 8 pounds and 13 ounces of human goodness. She, for yes it's a girl, is just amazing and has just made life just......awesome. Words cannot express.

She is not a replacement for the Girl, she is her own person (still have a Girl shaped absence in my life  I am still so angry with myself over that and I will try to do my utmost to let go of my anger over it and repair our relationship).

I will call her the Babe on here but for those who know her other name and knows what it means, it is how she makes me feel and how I intend to raise her, in a environment which fosters positivity, love and joy.

4 comments:

  1. Jah love Natja. Congratulations in your new baby girl! I am soo happy for you. I hope and pray that your aunt is doing well too. And, she is a.big baby! Did you have her vaginally? My babies were all under 8 pounds. Blessed love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, both my girls were born in water. This one was a near whole pound heavier than her elder sister though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blessings, Natja! What joyous news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I am really happy, tired ;o)
    but happy.

    ReplyDelete