Thursday, 16 April 2015

*yawn* I have forgotten how to cope with this....

Well I have had two late night conversations. It has been a while since I have done this, chat for hours.  Balance the nice feelings of getting to know someone with the feeling of ultimate knackeredness the next day.

I want to go back to bed, but I have the Babe and Deniece to entertain.

I have always been open to the idea that I would consider a Poly minded single man.  They do face a lot of disdain from people who feel that they are running before they can walk (i.e. why don't you see if you can make one woman happy before seeking another?)  and than there are the completely clueless Single male Unicorn Hunters (I want two bisexual woman, presumably for a lifetime of 'HAWT THREESOME SEX!!!!!) but this guy is doing it the right way I think, saying he is looking for a Poly first wife.

Despite this, I am obviously pretty concerned at the idea of sounding the death knell of my own dreams of being a sisterwife.  Couples often fail to realise that they are in a buyers market and women don't need to buy what they are selling.  I have been single and poly for a long time, I know that most of these couples will never be polygamous. I don't often say it because I don't want to discourage people but it is the truth.  I know that in common with where we live and our religious beliefs, finding a second wife is even less likely than it is for the Americans. 

Anyway, it is just something I have to bear in mind as I go forward getting to know this (admittedly, lovely) man.  It might not go anywhere, we might not like the look of each other, but it might eventually be something I need to consider. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment