Why do I even try to have a sex life? I don't know, clearly it is a waste of time......
And then there is my Dad crush, he is almost every bit my physical type, he is a proper bloke, without being a lad, wears glasses but has pretty eyes, nice smile, is taller than me, mesomorphic and fit but not full of muscles, a nice amount of body hair and he still had hair on his head and he is older than me.....wonderful!!!! We have a nice kind of rapport, the kind of person just fun to be around, likes a laugh (so do I) and, alas, the very epitome of vanilla monogamy.
Stupid monogamy..... stupid vanilla
One of his kids is in the same class as the little monster.
Anyway, he has a strict side that I am not on board with, but along with it comes a bit of a paternalistic side that feels quite comfortable taking control of the monster when he sees fit. What can I do.....I am just a poor single mum...? So today he figured that a playground item was unsafe, Monster was already at the top of it and to be entirely honest, the frame looked fine to me, I think they were worrying unduly, but regardless he just decided it was unsafe and brought Monster down.
Didn't ask me, didn't look for reassurance, he just did it.
Is it wrong that I think him even more hot when he does that? It is not the first time he has decided something like that, I haven't noticed him doing that to a lot of the kids, so I do wonder whether he feels emboldened because he knows Monster has not FF?
Who knows? So, besides being ridiculously attracted to the man, I kind of miss that sort of male energy often, I do get enough of it to remind me what it is like, my girl on the other hand, never gets any Daddy energy, and I do marvel at it.
Last time she got so much Daddy energy we were in the US. And as I wait to see that particular Daddy again, I think.....is he going to be the same?
Thursday, 11 October 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment