From Know it all Newbies....
I ran across a couple, they seem to err towards the Christian side of things since they quote the Bible, but obviously have no knowledge of Greek (Biblical or otherwise) since they managed to find the only dictionary definition that incorrectly states that Polygamy means "many wives" Which, if you ask me, serves you right for using a kids dictionary....but never mind, I pointed out the mistake and instead of correcting it, said "it does not matter, I want to know what people feel about Polygamy"?
WTH? They go to a website with several dozen experienced seekers, several hundred wannabes who have been looking far longer than they have, many Biblical academics and a handful of experienced Poly people and writes that load of nonsense?
Aaah bless 'em, they will learn but it will be a rude awakening.
Friday, 15 June 2012
Oh Heaven preserve us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment