Friday, 9 November 2012

The Scorpions are celebrated

So today was my mother's birthday, she is in a happy mood despite all the worries about money and my family that are still in Maryland with my Aunty. It was nice talking to her, even if she did spend most of it whinging about her unwelcome guest (that is not a euphemism by the way, it is an actual unwelcome guest in her house) but she seemed to find it cathartic, especially since, I later found out, my sister has banned her from discussing it with her! Aaah the women of my family, we are a right bunch!
..................
I am also in a happy mood, I had a lovely time yesterday with BF, although as I may have indicated previously, she is facing some great marital difficulties and her life is changing a great deal, it is nice to be there for her and with her though, she is a very special person. 

I knew 2012 was going to see an upswing in my life, It was almost as if the dark cloud over my life was being cut away, but even I could not see how much brighter everything is and how much hope there is for the future.
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment