Sunday, 18 November 2012

The scorpions are celebrated - 4

It is midnight and now the 18th Nov. today 16 years ago my daughter was born.  It kills me that I cannot spend it with her, hopefully I will see her soon though.
I can't afford to be depressed right now for very good reason so I am just going to be happy that my beautiful firstborn has reached such a milestone and she is strong and happy.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you can't spend the day with your birthday gal. Wow--16. They grow up so darned fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you but I do feel quite a bit better now. I had a lovely day out today and I have something brewing which is quite exciting!!
    Yes, time does fly, I had the joy of hearing my two year old niece count up to 30 today (or, more precisely twenty-10! ;o)) It seems only the other day she was a newborn and it only seems the other month my own daughter was a baby.
    I know I am a very lucky woman for all my moaning, I have vast amounts of possibility ahead of me which is entirely new for me. I should stop dwelling of the past and think towards the future.

    ReplyDelete