It's totally off topic of course but my babe is two months old today. She is such a darling and rather freakishly looks a lot like me (poor girl) her cradle cap is getting better and she is smiling and happy. Tis lovely to see..............
Just started to be able to put effort into my studies and reading again, after months of mush brain...Result!
Been thinking of my travels at the moment, where to go with the Babe while she is still mobile (after the obligatory Florida trip) my top places are Italy and Israel. I would have Greece and Egypt on the list too but neither place is doing very well at the moment. I don't know, I'm going through an Ancient history phase at the moment and I want to go somewhere that can indulge that.
I am so very happy, life is good :)
Saturday, 6 July 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment