Friday, 11 October 2013

TALK TALk TAlk Talk talk

You know when you're really busy and you exist by sending the occasional text or facebook message to a friend and then...BAM you get to have the biggest, bestest longest conversation EVAH...and it is wonderful, so cathartic and fun, you get to tell that person everything you wanted to say but textual communication was simply ineffective?

I got to do that twice recently, once with bff (I SO needed that) and second with a cyber friend in the Poly community who I have not been able to talk to before. Oh boy did we seriously get to talk. You know when you talk to someone online and then you talk to them offline and hear their voice and go "This sounds like a totally different person...a stranger" ?

It was not like that at all, he is the exact same person.

So I found out some things I did not know before like.....I totally tick people off, I know this, that is not the surprise, but apparently it is enough to get them to lie about me, indeed he has had it more than once had people report me as a fake, which is pretty funny considering my relatively high profile and real life contacts in the online community...oooh it's just too delicious.

The Babe is trying to crawl, it's so funny and I broke my tablet last night, that is 130 quid down the drain.  Never buying one of those pieces of c*ap again.

*cries*

Oh well, time for some shopping I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment