Hey everyone, I am back home, well honestly, I got back on Wednesday but I spent most of the following days a bit like a zombie only sparing time for some personal admin that (apparently) needed doing asap. So, with that off my back I went back to being a zombie.
Anyhow, the end of my visit with my mother was little more successful than the beginning, she got the hump and left myself with the bags and baby outside the terminal building. *sigh* I have had enough, I swear I have.
My Aunt was so different and yet, still my Aunt, it is so hard to describe, she is improving but slowly and although she is sometimes a bit confused because of brain damage I guess, most of the time she was totally sharp. She was very frustrated that we couldn't lip read her very well but my cousin can understand the majority of what she is saying and when I heard what she was saying it made perfect sense. So when I told her I was leaving this was my conversation:
Me: Aunty I will come back soon.
Me: When? Next summer?
Me: Spring
Cousin: She said come back next month.....
Ha! My Aunt thinks I am rich it seems....
She liked having us there and I think she liked seeing the baby.
My cousin took a shine to my Poly friend, Mr. P, she said he was '100% Man' ermmm, I haven't told him that because his head is big enough, I teased him about it though, I call him the Pied Piper of womenfolk.
Ha!
Well the likelihood of my cousin really considering Polygamy for herself is somewhere on the spectrum of "Heck no" to "Zero" but the fact that I have family support is so important to me.
Sometimes I forget how awesome my family is.
So spending time with all those happy Poly minded and Poly practising families does remind me how awesome intentional family is as well.
Anyhow, we have got back into talking about the Intentional Community now that I am back and settled in. I really do like the idea but I am worried about the winter in that location. I will have to dig into that further, maybe start a research blog once we get set up! watch this space.......
Sunday, 3 November 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

~D
ReplyDeleteOkay, that is weird. My comment disapeared! Anyhoooo, just wanted to say I was glad you and the babe made it home safe and sound. Hopefully we can have a visit when you come back in the Spring.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Yes indeed, that will be lovely :o))
Delete