Saturday, 16 November 2013

Tales of walking into Loserville

One of the processes you go through after the end of a relationship (if you're smart) is to analyse why the relationship ended, what did you do to contribute to its demise, what were the things about your partner that made it hard for you to take etc...so you reevaliuate what it is you want and need out of a partner and relationship.

I have very little interest in another relationship at the moment, I have no desire to take away any time from my babe to give to anyone, 24 hours in a day is not enough at the moment, I love every moment with her and have no desire for a break, I turned down a quick drink the other day, I couldn't possibly leave her for even an hour.

Ok, enough of my sickening happiness in Motherhood.....

Anyhow, a 25 year old contacted me the other day, having very little interest in younger men in general I wasn't greatly excited.  But hey, I have a baby and have a lot of time on my hand so chatting is always a pleasant distraction.

So we start talking and then he says "One of the most important properties I look for is Compassion"

Uh oh....that is a red flag right there, why does a 25 year old man value compassion above every other virtue?  Man must think I am stupid, when I questioned it he back tracked and acted innocent.

But later it came out, he needs somewhere to stay in Europe and is hoping to find a relationship so then he can live with this new person....isn't that GREAT???!!!??

No dear, it is a bit like.................. using people.

Trying to explain to this guy that finding someone you want a relationship with and then moving in with them is a whole lot different than looking specifically for someone you can move in with, was sadly, futile.

I told him that he has zero chance with me, I am not that stupid.

He didn't have a job, was sick (with bad tonsils wtf?) lives with his mum and he wants some where in the UK to stay for a few months, in exchange for his pleasant company and sexual favours.....errrm yeah enticing.  I am of the belief if you have enough energy to have sex, you can work but obviously that is a rare ideal.

So his response to it being using people was that he saw it as a fair exchange, he values a non monetary system.  So did I, I said, but I have no need for the sex and am not willing to share my home and support another adult for a wink and smile.  He does have one valuable asset though, his nationality.


*****Tumbleweed******

Seems my price is  too high!!! ;o))  He really does feel a wink and a smile should be enough recompense for taking care of his broke ass.....

No dear, I done made that mistake in 2005.......

 



No comments:

Post a Comment