Thursday, 14 May 2015

Calming things down

I hate internet 'dating'  despite not putting myself out there because I don't like internet dating, I have found myself connecting with someone online.  Thankfully he is not far and meeting soon is likely therefore this whole 'online relationship' feeling would go soon and it will be real and feel real.

I hate the tendency of people online to accelerate intimacy, to presume too much, the assumption is. Your personality (that which I show you in rather restrictive ways) is great, your picture (glamour pose, carefully selected to make you look your best) is lovely.  Obviously I know you enough now and know our future together is set!

Bring on the marriage and kids..... *sarcasm*

I am not looking to marry for love, I am looking to marry for companionship, friendship, loyalty and trust.
I want to build a future with someone/s who will be a part of OUR tribe where everyone has an equal say in what the future holds.  When we do things together as a family. 

Love as an emotion, I have no time for.  This matters not to me.  Love is a verb, love is an action

No comments:

Post a Comment