I am a fan of Vikings, cheesy historical fiction it may be, but it is great entertainment, the last episode featured the same two characters a mother and her teenage son mentioning adulthood several times, as in, 'She is a grown woman" "Act like a man". These curt, responses to emotional situation was especially satisfying for me as I had a rather frustrating convo with some cold PM guy on social media the other day who proclaimed me a 'Beautiful baby girl"
WTF? Really? That is how you address a woman and expect her to be responsive? Look, I don't like ageing as much as the next vain female but I don't want to rewind the clock to nought.
And despite me telling him that I wasn't interested a couple of times he tried to push things until I just did not have the time to indulge in him any more and told him that I would rather he never contact me again....ever.
I am a mother, the only beautiful baby girls to me are the ones I have birthed. All other babies are pretty or nice looking.....I do not enjoy being described as such, it is not sexy, it is not endearing and no, it is not charming at ALL.
Just...don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment