Sunday, 8 March 2015

The only thing constant....

Life has been SO hectic, sorry for neglecting the blog but finding time has been neigh on impossible (is that the right neigh?  Is it nigh?  Bollocks if I know...) Anyhoo...so my sister came back,  I had a hectic week preparing my daughters bedroom for the imminent arrival of her aunt and cousin.  WOAH...Just a week after I posted my blog post they were here with countless suitcases and there endeth my peace and quiet.

I have my niece during the week and I am out every single week day doing something child and baby oriented.  It is a lot more work because the baby is pretty self entertaining, Deniece.. is a lot more demanding so, I just have to keep her busy in the hope it would knacker her out and she leave me some time to relax before her mother comes home!!!! Because, I cook the evening meal too so...arrrgh, I feel pressure to do a little more than open up a can of beans and plop it on a thick slice of bread with cheese....I miss lazy cooking days!!!

On the plus side, my sister is very clean, blimey, it is like having a maid, I could get used to this.

Also, I can finally start going out for evenings now and I am gearing up to start dating again too.  It is about time really and I need to start feeling like a grown up lady and now MUMMY!!!  All the time.

Still Poly marriage minded men are a bit thin on the ground in the UK as usual but I live in hope and I know some pretty cool guys so we will see :)

My best news (because I always save the best for last)  The Girl is FINALLY coming around, she has sent me messages, emails and has called, she has said she loves me and misses me, she wants to come visit soon after exams.  I am over the moon with joy, I am so grateful for the blessings in my life right now.

She is going to University too....Oh my life!!!! :)

Anyway, my sister is just come back home and I need to reheat some Moroccan Chickpea Stew!

No comments:

Post a Comment