Friday, 20 March 2015

Sick day

Deniece is sick, I mean vomity sick, not the other type. Forgot how gross vomit is..baby milk vomit is not the same ;)

So, things are going well.  I kind of laugh at my sister's moans, which makes her laugh too so that dissipates any sort of living together stresses.  I feel sorry for her because she is aware that she has messed things up and she needs to build everything up again and how vulnerable that makes you.

I have been there, I have done it.  I have made ill-advised choices and had to come back and rely on others. Not in the same way, of course but I needed a lot of emotional support because of my guilt, resentment and sadness. 

She is feeling vulnerable and needs support right now, it is my turn to cheer her up and build her up again.

And she is home....she better have got that yeast for me dammit!!!!  (well, I am not going to be nice ALL the time!!!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment