Friday, 17 June 2011

Good-ish news

Today is the last full day of kitchen work, huzzah!!!! The new kitchen looks fabulous, I am so pleased, it is kind of strange having so many workmen going in and out though, I end up feeling that I am an utter fail as a working class person because I am not offering lots of cups of tea.  I am an utter fail as a posh person because I feel bad about not offering cups of tea.  In the end I have just decided that I can't possible offer cups of tea because they are working IN the kitchen and I should just deal!!! So Monday they clean it all up and Wednesday they sign it all off and we have a lovely new kitchen to use in London.

So, soon I am going over to bf, she wasn't very happy when she heard how much stress I had been putting up with these last few days that she did not know about, she is so supportive,  bless her!  I am once again reminded of what good people I have in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment