Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Crazy blogger

What is up with blogger trying to change the dashboard every five minutes, the blasted thing just tried to ask me for a number....the cheek! ;o))

Anyhow, dull update, the decorating is coming along well, I still don't have anyone around to help me move that furniture, which is a bit frustrating because I can't do anything with those heavy things in the way,  But everything else that is in my power, is getting done.  The improvements are instantly noticeable, my sister came around earlier and was very impressed.  In other news I just had my last solid meal before I start the silly Vampire diet, I have a feeling this will be more difficult than the Elf diet and my skin won't look half as good but I am interested in experiencing something new.  And I am eager to look suitable hungry when I go to this Vampire event, I think I may need to break my fast with a HUGE slap up Sunday roast!

No comments:

Post a Comment