Thursday, 29 September 2011

Six hours in....

This is not going well...firstly, work and then an unexpected visit from my sister meant I did not have breakfast, which is not a problem as I usually take some time to eat anyway due to my nearly nocturnal lifestyle, so I think to have a lovely glass of Organic Vegetable juice except the juice is HORRID!!  Truly, truly vile, trust me, it is NOT V8....terribly disappointed but need the vitamins so I thought fake V8 can be redeemed by making a soup.  So, 500ml of Passata, plus 500ml of fake V8, one stock cube, a pinch of English Mustard and two shakes of Tabasco later I had myself two bowls of quick and easy Tomato soup.  I picked it up to pour and then the handle on the bloody saucepan broke and the contents spilled out over the counter top and down the sides of the cupboards and down the sides of the cooker.  I spent twenty minutes cleaning it up from the counter tops, the floor and the drawer.  *cries*  In the end I had about 150mls of soup left in the bottom of the saucepan and so.....this is off to a good start isn't it??  Baaaahhhhh!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment