Well, left to my own devices and not much to awaken me, I have a 25 year habit of sleeping all day and being up half the night. Except with all the stuff happening I have found I am being woken much more early than is kind or natural for me by all manner of delivery people and tradesmen. Today it was the turn of the Plumber who fixed a leak in the kitchen. I had a thin layer of pink skin allergy cream on my face that I had slept in, my eyes were all puffy and be-morninged and no bra, just managing to pull a T-shirt over my head before he came in ...argh! Not a good look.
But the work is done at least and now I must have some breakfast and get ready to head to the 'burbs for BF/DH sons 3rd Birthday. If I can just....wake.....up!
Saturday, 24 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment