Apparently the Coalition Govt. say they will allow Gay Marriage 'ahead of the next general election' wow, gee thanks, only four years away.! I find this frustrating, not only because I am part of the rainbow spectrum, or just because it is blatantly prejudiced, but also because I feel without that particular hurdle being overcome, I just don't know how we will achieve that window shift to make Poly seem less freaky?
I think we are a long way off from seeing a Poly option on a mainstream questionnaire..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think the government deciding who and how many we can marry is a joke. Who are they to decide our morals for us? The whole issue needs to be dropped out of the governments hands and into our own. People in general aren't pressured to be married, so why would that change just because it is a multiple marriage with the same "rules" as a mono-marriage, like appropriate age issues. Grr, the whole issue concerning marriage is so annoying.
ReplyDeleteOf course it is, the Government regulates WHO you are allowed to form families with. How can that be in the slightest way reasonable?
ReplyDeleteNot only that, but they can condemn those of us who choose to live otherwise.