Just an update to my previous entry, I realise I am not saying much and this blog is deathly dull ;o))
Sorry y'all, but I hope that rectifies soon...anyhow, I did two pieces of that pressing Personal Admin I have to do, just one more piece left but that can wait until tomorrow.
Aaah, it is a frozen wonderland out there and I am loathe to go out anywhere, but I know I should....baaah, since I have not been notified otherwise, my course is still on tonight, means I have to go out tonight when I would much rather stay in with a warm drink and a hot water bottle...
Yep. I am totally boring...
Monday, 21 January 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Travel safe my dear friend!
ReplyDeleteVery cold in Canada too! ;)
Thank you, I am back now and had a great time on my course. I know I whine about going out but when I do I always have a great time, it is more the dread about facing the cold. I know London definitely does not compare to Canadian winters ;o))
ReplyDeleteHot water bottle? Literally just hot water?
ReplyDelete...and now suddenly I realize just what the hot water bottle is. It's Monday, what can I say! I thought you were drinking just plain hot water for a moment...LOL
ReplyDeleteHaha....well I suppose it is hardly needed if you live in a warmer climate so I don't expect everyone to get my references don't worry. I have one at my feet right now ;o) Aaah...today is my inside day where I am suppose to write a little essay but instead have been on the net and watching old episodes of 'Poirot'
ReplyDeleteIt is a busy day tomorrow anyway so I do not feel guilty about staying in and indulging myself.