Tuesday, 12 March 2013

More vivid dreams

I will put aside the weird one where I appeared to be seeing a man who is a live action version of a cross between Jeff from American Dad and Federline Jones from The Cleveland show....Bizarre..and cringeworthy.

Jeff
Vanilla Ice aka Federline Jones
Clearly I have been watching too much Seth MacFarlane.










The really disturbing dream featured a trip to Venice (or a place that was Venetian-like more accurately) I was on Holiday with what appeared to be Ricky Gervais, his mum, sister and nieces (had no idea about his family but apparently he has a sister, much older than him). Ricky was already in the lovely end of terrace rental villa whilst I was by the doorway talking to his family, who were sitting outside at the top of the really long staircase up to the terrace. (please note, the real Venice is not hilly so this is faux dream Venice) it was really wet on the stairs, almost like the stairs were part of the canal, or it was during the Acqua Alta, that time of the year when Venice get's flooded.

Suddenly I saw a huge wave coming up the stairs and I shouted out to them 'Stand up there is a wave coming' but they did not hear me, it was too late, the wave smashed into them and when the water fell back down the stairs they were gone.  I had to hysterically try to explain to Ricky what had happened and I can't remember anything else but the dream caused me so much pain I woke up, it was before dawn.  Now if it is one thing I don't do any more it is early mornings, this proves exactly how stressful and traumatic that dream was. Hmmm, feels like some changes are afoot, not for me perhaps but still, not pleasant change.

No comments:

Post a Comment