Monday, 19 August 2013

Am I a sexual being?

I am scared I have settled into being 'Mumsy'...this is the problem with this postpartum weeks. The babe is 14 week now an adorable creature but when do we start feeling attractive again?

BFF is trying to talk me into going to this event this weekend, I am conflicted, obviously taking the babe would be tiresome at her young age and I worry that she might be too cold, but also, I am used to dressing up and feeling Va-va Voom  but I don't feel va va anything, I feel cutsey mumsy actually.

I keep thinking that if I go get my hair done, my brows done, paint my nails and dress up than Vava will come back, but I get this strange feeling that I will actually be cutsey putting on Vava's face.

Arrrgh....when does this feeling end, I want my Vava back!

2 comments:

  1. Well, what can I say? I wonder if it is to some degree cultural, that "mumsy" is somehow unattractive? Maybe it was not true historically and/or is not true in other cultures. You have other things on your mind at the moment, you'll get your va va voom back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the problem is I don't know what's normal, after I had the girl, my hormones went skewey and it took years to get back to normal. I don't feel that my hormone problem has come back (thank goodness) but I just don't know what's normal.

    ReplyDelete