Thursday, 8 August 2013

Open response to an angry Polygamist....

I had a spectacular falling out with the Admin on 4thefamily, so I deleted my account, but this post by a user named Apostle made me try to log back in again to respond....

I am sure some people will get upset by this post. I can totally understand now why the world outside of poygamy thinks we are a bunch of freaks. I read a post where a woman explained she wasnt looking to be a pet. That is the second time I have heard someone talk about being a pet. I mean come on if you want a pet go to the humane society. People are not pets and polygamy sure as hell isnt about taking a wife and putting her in a kennel. Then you have the lesbians posing as bisexual and they just want 3 somes. You have those who are polyandry and their ads they want another woman to come in and service the 3 of them. They write all the single women and the very first thing they have to talk about is sex sex sex. It is driving the single sincere women away. You have the so called single women that demand to be taken care of. They dont know how to cook or clean or bake. They have nothing to offer but a warm body in exchange for you to buy them anything and everything. You have the people who claim to live like on east coast but their phone number is from west coast. You have the swingers looking for a good time. There are those who want to "try out" polygamy. They dont think about the heartache for any chidren in the home they just want to try the new fad. The whole concept of Polygamy is to build families. Just like monogamy you will of course have sex but it can not be the whole focal point. I am fed up and am leaving all polygamy sites within the week. I met an awesome woman that will be joining my family. She is such a perfect fit for our home and family. My wife and kids love and adore her but the filth in the emails she was sent almost drove her from polygamy. It is time for people to grow up and stop making people like Warren Jeffs look normal. If you want to be bisexual or have 3somes and 4 somes then go join a swinger site and be honest about your intents. Stop looking for slaves and pets and sugar daddies. this is about love and family not peoples sexual perversions.

Now, this is quite interesting because in my previous post I referred to the family looking for 'a woman  to service the three of them' as Apostle puts it. I take issue with some of it which I will address but on the whole I have to say...well said Apostle, it is nice to see a man have a real good rant at the state of the NM (Non Mormon - need to find a good general name for it) Polygamous community.

4thefamily is a Polygamy site and although the admin allows the Unicorn Hunters to post their ads, be under no illusion, he is distinctly hetero dyad focused, religious and disapproving of alternatives (he can also be pretty rude - bet the Unicorn Hunters don't realise that)  I came a cropper for trying to promote the term 'Cenogamy' since no one has heard of it and I think it is a pretty cool term. 

Back to Apostle's post, firstly, I am not too sure why he assumes the lesbians are posing as bisexuals? Most seem to be more into their men than any woman that comes along. Most would bitch slap any woman out a bed if they sense the slightest threat to their marital relationship and most triads are broken up for just that reason so I have no way of explaining his reasoning...Apostle if you are out there please explain? 

I am pretty sure both the Triad Unicorn Hunters and the lone Quad Unicorn Hunter will angrily object to the idea that they are only looking for threesomes (foursome), but the emphasis on only being sexual together amongst those types does perturb me, in my experience, not only will that not last, it will be pretty detrimental to the health of the relationship, but you really can't tell people that (they won't listen because they feel it is working for them for now). Still, my point is that I am not sure that does emphasis sex, most of those ads don't put much about sex in them at all, but I guess because I am so clear that I am NOT a Unicorn, I don't receive those kind of emails from people? I could imagine that one too many of those horrible emails could turn a person off though. 

I recall my very first email in Polygamy was in response to a profile in which I said I was a single mother in my early 30s and I was looking for a family with young children (The girl was about 10/11).  A married elderly man (well over 60) contacted me and said 'whilst our children are grown, we have a baby grandchild that lives only a few miles away....' WTH?
So I replied politely (these are the days before all these awful experiences just turned me into the super biatch I am now) that I was very sorry but I really am looking for a family with children in the home.  In response was a torrid of abuse, comments about my intelligence, my looks and anything else he could think of.  Saying No = scumbag as far as he was concerned.  I have no doubt Apostles fiancĂ©e has some nasty responses in her inbox, I have encountered some terrific loonies over the years....

(FWIW, I stopped asking for any particulars as I learnt that people will ignore them and try their luck anyway. If I ask for a man 5'10 or above , sane, with all his own teeth,  no doubt the first one to contact me would be a crazy toothless midget...it's just sods law...better to write about yourself I find.)

Still that old man was not a Unicorn Hunter, he was just probably frustrated that he is getting turned down (creep) and not all UH couples behave badly, many are genuine and kind people, even if I do feel they are mistaken about how wonderful a Poly-fi triad is, doesn't make them bad, doesn't make them perverts either and in my experience you get far more dicey, sex focused profiles written by single men

 (A new one I read yesterday has this classic vomit inducing line  In bed I LOVE getting rough, pleasing a beautiful woman, and get her screaming.

Oooh I am sure you do young man *spew*  he must be mistaking Sisterwives for Adult Friend Finder because those single women on there are more conservative than I am so he really is not being smart but...who am I to tell him? ) than by Unicorn Hunters.  Telling them that they are swingers is not really helpful as I don't think the emphasis on sex together is born out of carnal desire for sex without strings but born out of insecurity at being 'left out'.

Anyway Apostle you crazy man...come and comment and tell us more about your rant and Mazal Tov at meeting someone!












No comments:

Post a Comment