Sunday, 18 August 2013

Feeling weird

Today is my Aunt's birthday, I am feeling a bit down today. I don't think I will stop feeling anxious until I get over there and see her, still a month to go.....

Arrrgh.....how sad am I?  No real news. The babe is just awesome, such a good baby. I went out with my sister today for a walk down by the river, we took the babies, it was nice....Corrrr, exciting times eh? ;o))

Or not. I have several poly topics floating around in my head and you know what comes out 'blah blah blah baby is cute, blah blah blah'  I just have to give in to it, the baby is going to be the most interesting and the most dull thing about me at the moment. I can react but I can't generate anything, simply because I don't have the mindset or focus, it has made me become unreasonably laid back about the normal Poly experience, feel jealous? Look at baby, conflicted? Look at baby? Frustrated? Look at baby.....not feeling lonely, not feeling sexually frustrated, sometimes I feel a desirous of adult conversation though. It can be very dull at home with a baby.

*yawn* Bloomin heck I am SO dull....


No comments:

Post a Comment