Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Dreaming

I woke up whilst it was still dark today, freaked out by a violent dream.  I couldn't get back to sleep because it was awful.  It had something to do with killing for some petty thing.  I know where this stems from, these murders in Thailand were horrifying. Fancy the media actually describing their injuries?  So morbid. Combine that with the Mother/Daughter storylines on Dallas/Witches of East End and you have one.....mega...paranoid....mother!!!!

So, I went online and got into some sort of row with some silly Unicorn Hunting types, the gits deleted me when I was out for the day but...never mind, I was thinking of leaving more than once anyway.  The people were just SO clueless, too much sex, too little actual information.

I don't hold out much hope for them actually very good representatives of Polyamory, thank goodness I am moving away from that label, the scene is just too flooded by dysfunctional types, Unicorn Hunters and men creeping the groups looking for Poly women because they think they are 'easy'.  *sigh* bad news all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment