Arrrgh, well I got uncharitably thrown out of a FB group that I found out later was a haven for the Unicorn Hunters, hence my rampant stance against 'Unit Dating' was bound to ruffle some feathers. *sigh* Lots of those people are so very ignorant, I worry for those who get into relationships, there will be SO many car crashes. Mind you that is how we learn right?
On my own group I am all about trying to encourage a less 'meat market' feel and discourage male creeping. (another thing that is tolerated in the other group) they can have them.
So, why is it that every single time you talk negatively about Unicorn Hunting some people who were in short term happy open threesomes for a few months come out and say that you are attacking 'Triads'. No, just because Unicorn Hunters seek triads, does not mean that I am attacking THE triad itself. It is the act and the requirements of the UHC (Unicorn Hunting Couple) which is the problem.
Yesterday I had this, "Triads CAN work, you are projecting"
Me: I am talking about Unicorn Hunting
Him: I have been in a couple of wonderful, fulfilling triads
Me: I am talking about Unicorn Hunting
etc etc
They don't get that one definitely doesn't follow the other, ironically really because that is exactly what UHC want. Organic, spontaneous, open, casual triads are not what we are talking about when we decry the Unicorn Hunters. And yet, it seems so hard to grasp for those who support them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment