Thanks for keeping us updated on the case about laws regardign polyamory and plural marriage in Canada. I thought that this case was in court last year too? I am sure that I read about it on these two reliable polyblogs last year. Was that a different situation? Too bad though about their decision. It could have meant so much relief and freedom to so many all over the world who are stuck in nation-states where plural marriage is illegal or not accpeted. Blessed love.
One Love Natja.
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping us updated on the case about laws regardign polyamory and plural marriage in Canada. I thought that this case was in court last year too? I am sure that I read about it on these two reliable polyblogs last year.
Was that a different situation? Too bad though about their decision. It could have meant so much relief and freedom to so many all over the world who are stuck in nation-states where plural marriage is illegal or not accpeted.
Blessed love.