Well as usual my moods change from day to day. Yesterday I was in a fantastic mood, I had a great phone call and let out all manner of catharsis on the phone and emailing a friend, I was forward to all the fantastic things I was going to do today but today, alas, I have had a drop in motivation. Still don't know whether I will bother going out later or not, just happily hermitising (yes I know it is not a real word) myself indoors.
At the risk of sounding repetitive I know I need company but I don't have a very large acquaintance pool and it is even smaller those who are able to spend time with me, BF is probably a bit pre-occupied, things are difficult for her, my sister is leaving in a few days. "G" has turned out to be mightily unreliable and hardly any one else is really in touch. I have been trying to connect with people on the net but all I get is cheesy pick up lines from people who think Poly = easy. I just want some friends dammit!!!!
So the lack of freaks and geeks out there is pretty distressing, I don't find it really easy to make friends you know? But I don't think it should be so terribly hard either.....
I am going to eat some dried mango now....
Thursday, 3 November 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

One love Natja.
ReplyDeleteI think I know how you feel. I can empathize with your search for friends anywhere. I love the internet because it has helped my desire to feel connected to others especially my the people that I am in love with. Still, I live in New York (City) and I can hardly ever get out to do fun things anywhere. Life is so expensive especially transportation that it's fine to stay indoors and try to find a life through the net. By that I mean gainful employment and so forths.
I wish you the best. Keep blogging cuz I love reading your stuff.It helps me a lot.
Bless.
Awww, thanks! I am sorry you are finding it difficult also. I love NYC but it really is very much like London in the fact that people are far too busy just to sit and talk.
ReplyDelete