One of the good things about not really celebrating Christmas is the fact that I get to lay in when every other Mother out there is either harassed by kids or food prep....relief!!!
So, instead I will be cooking dinner for my sister, who does celebrate (but cannot cook for toffee, she admits, it, I am not being mean....) and my cute little toddler niece who has a good healthy appetite like all the women in my family.
.........In other dull news from the boring lady......
My computer died, I am really vexed about it, my files are backed up of course, but it is such a pain to rebuild all my favourites. I am using my sisters stupid old machine which seems to have a life of its own....gaah, looks like I need to go shopping, but at least I have sales coming up eh? So it could have been a worse time of the year for this to happen?
.......................
I am halfway through my project now, I need to invest in some new equipment which is pricey but I am excited even if physically it is a bit tiring.
......................
Poly stuff? Yeah I do have things to moan about but I just wanted to group them all together. I have noticed a wealth of whinging recently by seekers which I haven't witnessed before, not sure where they are all coming from but I certainly will write about it soon. Perhaps it is just another cycle of Poly interest, mybe SW or maybe they are showing something Polyamory based? Who knows, but the influx reminds me of what it was like on Poly boards every season opening of 'Big Love' (old hands will remember this) A week after a BL season première we used to get loads of newbies flooding the forums who wanted to be either the next Barb or next Margene.....*sigh*.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment