Friday, 28 December 2012

Poly stuff - I owes ya!

Ok, as I said the other day, I do have some pent up Poly rantage going on, just did not know whether it was worth postage as I have ranted all about it before and well, it is not anything you lot have not seen on any manner of Poly websites so....well I will do anyway because goodness knows I need to let it out.


No matter what the level of Zen like peace I attain, nothing manages to wind me up more than the sheer cluelessness of a new Unicorn Hunter...

A wonderful example of one is
26,29 married couple here in ** looking for a woman to share our love and life with. We want the whole 9 yards, live, love together and just live happily ever after are you her ??

No one replied to this (oh so enticing intro) except an old hand asking some very pertinent questions, including the obvious "What if a woman falls for one and not the other"?

Instead of answering it we get some even more cringeworthy objecification:

We are looking for a single woman ages 21-45 preferably no children (we have a 11 month old son) We are open to having more children with our girl when the time is right. We are willing to relocate for the right woman!

We both find women sexy and would love to "share" our love with such a woman. Wed live together sleep together and the both women would be the best of friends and this triad would be built on honesty and trust. Wed love to live our lives out on a farm and raise our kids together with no jealousy and no drama. 

Yeah and I want a threesome with a Genie and a Leprechaun who will  spend our immortal lives together granting my wishes, feeding me grapes and doing my housework.
I think I am more likely to get my mythical creatures than they are to be honest.....talk about living in lala land.  I would be embarrassed to post something like this.....

And when I have lots of patience I like nothing more than wasting it trying to persuade some man in his mid 50s that 20 something women looking for Polygamy are not evil b*tches for wanting, maybe a guy closer to her own age....and like, they have that right actually because, it is kinda...not all about you, and what you want, yanno....?

Grrr Dingbat!!!!!

Oh and my favourite, the people who reply to a discussion question with 'So are you single'?
Ok, so that's not really the best way to get to know people....
"Well we are only here to meet women so...."
Aaaah, so it really isn't worth your precious time to answer important questions unless that person would consider moving across the planet to be with you?

Okaaaaay...

Yes, the poly wannabes are out there in force at the moment, not sure why, perhaps there is something in the water because I have noticed a lot of returnees too, some after getting frustrated over the lack of response had swanned off, some had short lived relationships that are now over and some, I suppose, just have some more time on their hands again. 

Ah well, I suppose people have to start somewhere....



2 comments:

  1. "Yeah and I want a threesome with a Genie and a Leprechaun who will spend our immortal lives together granting my wishes, feeding me grapes and doing my housework."

    Too funny! Thanks for the laugh, Natja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have brought you some humour!!
    x

    ReplyDelete