Saturday, 31 March 2012

Double whammy boyakasha!!!!


Ali N is in da house.....

Ok, for those not in the no, I, has been writin on our other blog innit....and I wrote about Unicorn hunting because it is " ..vile and that"....
anyway, someone is not as happy about me dissin up there fun and ting.
 so popular that a bunch of tweed clad poly intellectuals have to invent a snarky term for it?
And........................
Hunting the unicorn in the wild is the most exquisite of pleasures Amanda and I share. It lets us ride the rush of newly minted lust without shattering our home life.

Defensiveness and entitlement., I am well chuffed, it is like all my blog Hanukkahs have come at once!
I like how he totally confirms my theory that it is couple entitlement and dyad protecting without even examining the basis of my argument, "It is fun" ok Mr. Happy time are you a swinger? (in which case, fun is fine) my post did not apply to you, or Polyamorous, in which case you are the epitome of the Cluelessness of unicorn hunting, please send me your photo so I may use it as an example on my blog post under 'Hunters, please avoid area or they may try to charm you with the wonderful offer of being a plaything for them to have "fun" with".  Calls me an intellectual (how did he know I like tweed??)  and confirms his major unenlightened stance with a clever old bit of swearage.....class!!!!

Here is the link for anyone who wants to go and confuse him by being literate.

No comments:

Post a Comment