Sunday, 18 December 2011

Gosh I was wrong....stone me.......

 I remember one sw-er being a little bit miffed at Meri Brown's tone when she said something like 'Kody comes to each of our beds....alone, we don't go weird!!'  She felt Meri was somehow disparaging bisexuals by calling it weird.  I felt she was being over sensitive, weird is one of the least offensive words I have heard to describe group sex, by most mainstream peoples at least...you should hear what my mother had to say about it!! 
If anything, I thought Meri was stating the obvious, ignorant as I was (then, I know a bit more now) of Mormon theology, I never for a moment thought that anyone would think they were all sleeping together.

I admit now, I was wrong and ignorant myself, it seems, people DO think this......what the heck??

Take this recent Cafe Mom blog post where the author writes "Of course, I can't help but watch the show and wonder if they engage in group sex. But given their religious beliefs, I kind of doubt it."

Kind of doubt....kind of????  What planet is that woman on? I just don't even know why they would think that... I suppose it is part of that mindset of Polygamy is just perverted and therefore it is one big sexfest all the time? Or no sane woman would do that unless she is getting something else out of it.....Or maybe it was a salacious lie spread by the LDS preying on the Homophobia of the general public to discredit the Polygamists?

.I am just at a loss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment