So, Zachery Quinto is gay, not news to me really because I am a great big movie geek and the geeks dug this info out years ago, the pleasent surprise is he came out!! Woah Take a Bow Mr. Quinto! (Totally random, I am just listening to it at the moment).
Anyway what spurred me into writing about it is I got a bit annoyed elsewhere's by a young woman using that familiar they think they are being flattering but it is not really phrase 'What a waste'!!!!
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I don't think there are enough words to describe how much I hate that phrase, it ticks me off even more that she is an Alt person and yes, I will say it, I expect more dammit!!!! To be fair to her though she apologised but she did not seem to understand that the term she used made a specific value judgement against Mr. Quinto, his sexuality is no longer his but belongs to the people who lust after him and it is wasted energy to waste time lusting after someone who would never find you attractive and isn't it a shame no woman would ever get to experience his loveliness......what the???? You know that doesn't even make sense.
I despair sometimes..................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment