Saturday, 22 October 2011
Trusting your instincts!
I have written before about Sally and her amazing techni-coloured pushiness. Well I have now come to wonder whether it is more than that, I am not certain she is for real, she seems a bit like someone putting on an attention seeking act, which seems disingenuous and quite far removed from most seeking women. You know I had many a wasted hour due to ignoring that inner voice, I call it instinct, Christians probably would consider it something to do with God or Angels, whatever one calls it, I think it is there to guide and warn you and I am not going to be so dumbass to ignore it ever again. So, I have decided to put aside my well used habits of responding (sarcastically *ahem* well at least I admit it!!!!) and instead ignore, Sally can post all the nonsense she wants, I am no longer reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment